The Ronald McDonald House has small, reusable pop tab collection houses. Each house can hold about 700 tabs. Contact Kelly at 701-232-3980 or email@example.com to get yours today for your office or classroom!
What should we do with the pop tabs when we have collected them?
Pop Tab Drop Off Sites*
Please let us know if your group or organization would like a tour of the house when you drop off your pop tabs! We would love to show you around!
- Ronald McDonald House* – 1330 18thAve S.
- Ronald McDonald House* – 1234 N Broadway
- Gerdau – 3240 Main Ave
- Cavailer County Senior Meals and Services– 211 8th Avenue
701-256-2828 Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30 East Door
NEW YORK MILLS, MN
- New York Mills VFW – Hwy 10 West
DEVILS LAKE, ND
- Essentia Heartland– 640 14th Avenue NE
Contact Rachel Johnson at 701-665-1433
FERGUS FALLS, MN
- Contact Daryl at 218-739-3569 or drop it off on his porch at 640 West Linden St.
- Wadena School – 600 Colfax Ave SW
GRAND FORKS, ND
- Knutson Printing Co. – 1323 University Ave
Full Aluminum can recycling for the Ronald McDonald house is accepted at the following MinnKota sites:
- 903 4th Ave N
- 3510 S University Dr.
- Moorhead – 1321 1st Ave N
- Grand Forks – 2004 DeMers Ave
- Detroit Lakes – Hwy 59 N
Did You Know?
1 inch = 1 pop tab
1 foot = 12 pop tabs
1 mile = 63,360 pop tabs
1 pound = 1,267 pop tabs
1 million tabs = 730 pounds
For all pop tab inquiries, please contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-232-3980.