Collecting small pop tabs may seem like a small thing, but they can make a BIG impact on the families that stay at the Ronald McDonald House!
The Ronald McDonald House has small, reusable pop tab collection houses. Each house can hold about 700 tabs. Contact Kelly at 701-232-3980 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours today for your office or classroom!
What should we do with the pop tabs when we have collected them?
Pop Tab Drop Off Sites*
Please let us know if your group or organization would like a tour of the house when you drop off your pop tabs! We would love to show you around!
Please bring your pop tabs to our South house location at 1330 S. 18th Avenue until May 7, 2018
- After May 8, we will be at our NEW RMHC house location at 4757 Agassiz Crossing (by Sanford Health)
- Gerdau – 3240 Main Ave
- Cavailer County Senior Meals and Services– 211 8th Avenue
701-256-2828 Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30 East Door
NEW YORK MILLS, MN
- New York Mills VFW – Hwy 10 West
DEVILS LAKE, ND
- Essentia Heartland– 640 14th Avenue NE
Contact Rachel Johnson at 701-665-1433
FERGUS FALLS, MN
- Contact Daryl at 218-739-3569 or drop it off on his porch at 640 West Linden St.
- Wadena School – 600 Colfax Ave SW
GRAND FORKS, ND
- Knutson Printing Co. – 1323 University Ave
Full Aluminum can recycling for the Ronald McDonald house is accepted at the following MinnKota sites:
- 903 4th Ave N
- 3510 S University Dr.
- Moorhead – 1321 1st Ave N
- Grand Forks – 2004 DeMers Ave
- Detroit Lakes – Hwy 59 N
Did You Know?
1 inch = 1 pop tab
1 foot = 12 pop tabs
1 mile = 63,360 pop tabs
1 pound = 1,267 pop tabs
1 million tabs = 730 pounds
For all pop tab inquiries, please contact Kelly at email@example.com or 701-232-3980.