Volunteers are essential to providing families comfort and support during their stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Share A Meal Volunteers are our most needed and most popular way to serve the families. Volunteers arrive between 3:30-4:00 pm to prepare evening meals. (1-2 hours) 1-8 people per group.
- Regular Meal Volunteers are groups who commit to 6 months or 1 year of volunteering, once a month to prepare a meal. 1-8 people per group.
- Workdays are scheduled for 1-4 hours to do outdoor/indoor cleaning projects at both house locations*Seasonal opportunities, some limits on group sizes.
- Mailings can be a great opportunity to help! You can take the mailing and stuff and seal envelopes at your facility, or be a part of mailing days here at our location with your team! *4 times per year, some limits on group sizes.
- Tour of our House can be set up for your group. (30 minutes – 1 hour)
- Heartwarmer Volunteers – Must be able to commit to a year of service, one day per week at a scheduled time to assist our full time staff. *Application required
- Student Service Hours – Unfortunately we are not always able to provide students with fulfilling service hour requirements. Our best volunteer opportunities for students will be workdays and mailing days. Please email Kelly@rmhcfargo.org to join the volunteer mailing list for upcoming volunteer opportunities!
Contact us! 701-232-3980 x304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.