Families staying at the RMHC-RRV need more than a place to lay their heads while supporting their sick child. Our families need the nourishment of a nutritiously prepared meal to give them the energy and strength they need to be strong for their child.
We invite volunteers to become involved in our Share-A-Meal program by preparing lunch, dinner or baked goods for our families.
Guidelines for Preparing a Meal
- Plan for 10 adults.
- Meals and baked goods must be prepared on-site.
- We have pots, pans, cooking utensils, mixers, and other items to help you prepare your meal. However, if your meal requires something specialized, you may want to bring your own items.
- Volunteers are responsible for planning and providing the grocery items needed to prepare the meal.
- Volunteers should clean-up the kitchen when they are finished cooking.
- Hot items prepared prior to mealtime may be placed in a crock pot to keep them warm.
Please provide us with the following details if you are interested in volunteering
- Date(s) you are looking to volunteer, include multiple options if possible.
- How many volunteers are you expecting .
- Meal or baked goods you would like to prepare.
Contact Kelly at 701-232-3980 or Kelly@rmhcfargo.org to arrange a time to volunteer.