Thank you for your interest in Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley
Thank you for your interest in Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley. Please see below for open positions.
Family Services Associates (Part-time)
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley is hiring Family Services Associates for our new Fargo facility. If you are a person who loves being part of a committed team and enjoys interaction with a diverse group of people, we would like to hear from you.
The Family Services Associate is a part-time position responsible for the continuation of guest services, maintaining the cleanliness and order of the House, and ensuring the safety and security of residents within the House during evening and weekend hours. Shifts are Monday thru Friday from 4pm-8pm and 8pm-midnight as well as 8am-4pm, 4pm -midnight on weekends. Typical schedule would be 1-2 weeknight shifts and shifts every other weekend.
The ideal candidate has:
- Availability for all shift times.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong desire to work with people
- Ability to juggle multiple projects effectively with a professional and personal demeanor
- Ability to provide direction and leadership as it relates to volunteers
- Must have good judgment, good decision-making ability, creativity and dependability
- Ability to work independently and initiate solutions to problems
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office products
- Promote a positive image of RMHC through communications, behavior and professional attitude
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds