Thank you for your interest in Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley.
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley is hiring a Resident Manager for our North Fargo facility. If you are a person who love being part of a committed team and enjoys interaction with a diverse group of people, we would love to hear from you.
The Resident Manager is responsible for the continuation of family services, maintaining the cleanliness and order of the House, and ensuring the safety and security of residents within the House during evening, nighttime and weekend hours. Typical hours are 2-3 nights per week and every other weekend.
Ideal candidate has:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong desire to work with people
- Ability to juggle multiple projects effectively with a professional and personal demeanor
- Ability to provide direction and leadership as it relates to volunteers
- Must have good judgment, good decision-making ability, creativity and dependability
- Ability to work independently and initiate solutions to problems
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office products
- Promote a positive image of RMHC through communications, behavior and professional attitude
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license
The Resident Manager lives onsite in an apartment (lease required) located at the North House facility and is required to be onsite at all times during each shift. Apartment is unfurnished, but has all utilities paid, wireless internet access, cable television and free laundry (must provide own detergent).
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position please send cover letter and resume to via email to email@example.com or via mail to 1330 18th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103.