We love the many ways our community creatively supports our mission!
Check out these independently organized events committed
to raising awareness and funds for RMHC of the Red River Valley.
Hosting a fundraiser is a great way to support us.
Share your ideas with us so we can help support your efforts!
Visit » Ronald McDonald House Ride and read about the world’s largest Ronald McDonald House Charity Motorcycle Ride. The RMH Ride is held annually in New York Mills, MN on the second Saturday of June.
Winding its way through scenic lakes country, the 90+ mile ride is the signature event of a multi-day event that includes camping, live music, dinner, and an auction. Since 2001, this event has raised over $1 Million to support Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley.
This event is planned by RMH Ride, Inc. – a 501c3 non-profit – and held at the New York Mills VFW Post #3289, with the net proceeds benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley.
Use Facebook for good!
Donate your birthday to Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley through your Facebook account!
You can invite your friends directly to the fundraiser you create on Facebook,
making it easy for them to donate to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley.
Other Fundraiser Ideas
Fundraising Event Guidelines
Fundraising Promotion and Brand Guidelines:
- The activity will be promoted and conducted in a manner to avoid the appearance of the RMHC-RRV endorsing any product, firm, organization, individual, or service.
- The RMHC-RRV reserves the right to decline association with any third party when it believes that such association or fundraising activity may have a negative effect on the reputation of RMHC-RRV or the activity is contrary to our mission.
- Any use of the RMHC-RRV name or logo is subject to the prior approval of the RMHC-RRV before use. The logo must not be altered or modified in any way, nor shall a sublicense be granted to any other person.
- Advertising, promotion, and associated materials must state that the proceeds of the activity will benefit RMHC-RRV, but should not imply or state that RMHC-RRV is the host, sponsor, or endorser.
- RMHC-RRV is happy to help promote your event on our social media and other appropriate marketing outlets provided you fill out the form on our website at least 1 week prior to the event.
Other Fundraising and Expense Information:
- Please be sure to pay your expenses for your event before giving the proceeds to RMHC-RRV. Once the funds have been donated to RmHC-RRV, the funds cannot be utilized to pay fundraising event expenses.
- We ask that you deliver proceeds to RMHC-RRV within 30 days, if possible.
- If tax-deductibility questions arise, we recommend that you seek additional information. If checks at your event are made out directly to Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley, they should be tax-deductible.